Osetra Russian Caviar (Acipenser Gueldenstaedtii) 125 g
- Finest Osetra Russian Caviar (125 g)
- Serves 4-6 people
- 100% Russian genetics
- Harvested directly in river during the austral winter (June to August) in Uruguay, South America
- Achieves its peak of ripeness and the fullness of flavor during US fall/Winter
- 1 - 2 days cooled shipping
- Uruguay; Top 10 high quality caviar world producers
- Polanco Caviar is highly recognized in the most finest gourmet markets including Russia, France, UK, Japan and Singapore
Osetra Russian caviar , is a high quality and highly appreciated caviar worldwide with colors ranging from gray to brown and golden shades. In the mouth, has a distinctive fine buttery and nutty flavor. It's pearl are medium to large, with creamy, soft but firm consistent and gentle texture. A top level caviar!
This caviar is native to the Caspian sea and Russian lakes and rivers. During the last 12 years this sturgeon species (Acipenser Gueldenstaedtii sturgeon) has been successfully farmed in ideal ecosystem of Uruguay's Rio Negro basin. Uruguay is worldwide recognized as a top high quality sturgeon caviar producer and exporter.