(You save $40.00)
Caviar Trio; Osetra Russian, Siberian Reserve and, Grand Cru Reserve
- Serves 6-12 people
- Three tins of 1 oz (28.3 g) each
- Acipenser Gueldenstaedtii, Acipenser Baeri and Reserve Baeri
- 100% Russian genetics
- Harvested directly in river during the austral winter (June to August) in Uruguay, South America
- Achieves its peak of ripeness and the fullness of flavor during US fall/Winter
- 1 - 2 days cooled shipping
- Uruguay; Top 10 high quality caviar world producers
- Polanco Caviar is highly recognized in the most finest gourmet markets including Russia, France, UK, Japan and Singapore
You will enjoy a combination of three unique caviar's for you to taste with friends and family and your favorite drink.
These caviar's are native to the Caspian sea and Russian lakes and rivers. During the last 12 years this sturgeon species has been successfully farmed in ideal ecosystem of Uruguay's Rio Negro basin. Uruguay is worldwide recognized as a top high quality sturgeon caviar producer and exporter.